We Value Your Privacy
If you care to read the legal jargon below, you'll find out exactly how
we're following the letter of the law when it comes to your private
information. If you don't want to read the legalese, here's the basic
- We don't rent or sell your personal information to anybody. That's
not the business we're in.
- We only share your personal information between our companies
(RAECO, RAECO Rents, and Lesman Instrument Company).
And we'll only do that where it serves you for us to do so.
- If you tell us to stop mailing or e-mailing you, we follow
your instructions immediately.
You can specify any mix you want
(Mail=Yes, Marketing Email=No, Shipping Confirmations by
- If you change your mind, we update our records to allow the contact
- When we send you an e-mail, you'll know it came from us, and have an
easy way to let us know that you don't want to receive these messages.
- When you opt out — tell us you don't want messages from us anymore
— we will update our records right away to honor your request.
And Now for the Legal Stuff
- In Compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) of 1991
You can be assured that we will only share your information within the
scope of our organization. Our organization includes both Bensenville IL and
Butler WI offices of RAECO, plus Lesman Instrument Company and RAECO Rents, but does not include our manufacturer partners. We will not
otherwise share, sell, or rent individual personal information unless
ordered so by a court of law.
Because web forms do not allow for the inclusion of a written signature,
we have been informed that a digital verifier is sufficient to show
individual permission. That's why we ask for the year of your birth. This
information is used solely for verification of your request through our web
- In Compliance with the Federal Trade Commission's
Act of 2003
The FTC requires that RAECO also comply with laws regarding contacting
customers by e-mail for marketing purposes. The law covers e-mail
whose primary purpose is advertising or promoting a commercial product or
service. Please note, CAN-SPAM does not affect the ongoing e-mail
conversations you have with your sales and support contacts at RAECO. These
are considered "transactional or relationship messages" that facilitate
transactions or update customers in existing business relationships, and are
exempt from CAN-SPAM provisions.
CAN-SPAM Provisions and Requirements
- We must use accurate routing information on the e-mail's To and From
lines, including the originating domain name and e-mail address, clearly
identifying the person who initiates the e-mail.
- We must truly represent the content of the message in the subject line.
- RAECO must offer a clear Opt-Out method, including but not limited to: a
return e-mail address or an alternate internet response mechanism. We must
honor the Opt-Out request within 10 days of receiving it.
- All marketing e-mails must include RAECO's valid physical postal
- We cannot harvest e-mail addresses from websites or web services,
generate e-mail addresses using a "dictionary attack" (combining names,
letters, or numbers into addresses), relay e-mails through a computer or
network without permission.