TSI's VelociCalc 9565 ventilation meters are
portable, handheld, multifunction ventilation test instruments, available to
work with a variety of "smart" plug-in probes, including volatile organic
compounds (VOCs in PPB or PPM), CO2, and rotating vane probes.
- Measuring ranges (probe-dependent): 250-15,500 ft/min air velocity, 0-500 ppm CO, 0-5000 ppm CO2, low (ppb) or high (ppm)
concentration ranges for VOCs, and 0°-200°F temperature (-40° to 1200°F with thermocouple probe)
- Displays up to five measurements simultaneously on large LCD display
- Calculates air flow, heat flow, turbulence, wet bulb and dewpoint temperatures
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data or remote polling applications
- Manual or continuous datalogging function with capacity for more than 26500 samples and 100 test IDs
- TrakPro and LogDat software included for transferring data to a PC and analyzing your results
- Upgrade from the TSI VelociCalc Plus 8386 TSI VelociCalc 9555.