Weighing in at just three ounces, the 3M Quest Edge intrinsically safe noise
dosimeter is comfortable to wear and easy to manage. The display
features visual indication to let you know you've exceeded exposure
limits. Data downloads easily to 3M software through the EdgeDock and your PC's USB port.
- Same functionality as 3M Quest Edge eg4, rated intrinsically safe for use in harsh environments
- Certified to meet IEC Ex ia I/IIC 143°C IP65
- Displays SPL, dose, Lavg or Leq, TWA, max level, min level, peak level, exposure, and run time... all while in Run mode
- Two virtual dosimeters and datalogging for measuring ranges 70 to 140 dB
- Independent selectable thresholds from 70 to 90dB or none, independent exchange rates for each dosimeter (3, 4, or 5 dB), and independent criterion levels from 70 to 90 dB in 1dB increments
- Compatible with 3M software for advanced management and data analysis
- Get Your Data: Read the quick instruction on how to
get your sample data from an Edge eg5 noise dosimeter.